1. You have connected to a wrong MSSQL server
2. Your database username and password might be incorrect.
1. Make sure that the database connection is well defined with the correct MSSQL host, port (if required, else optional), database username and password.
1. If you are Windows 2003 hosting client, you may double check on your database information by :
a. Login into HELM control panel
b. Go to "Domains" >> select the domain name >> "Database Manager"
c. Click on the database name from the list
d. Refer "Connection Information" for MSSQL Server Host, database user is listed under the"Database Users" section.
e. You may manage the database user by click on the database user name or click on "Add New" to setup a new database user
2. If you are Windows 2000 hosting client, please contact our System Engineer for further information as domain hosted on Windows 2000 server has been migrated to Windows 2003 server.