If you'd like to switch your primary hosting domain name from one to another, you may need to send in the request from your registered email address.
Before you do so, please take a moment to understand the procedures of changing primary hosting domain name.
The current hosting account need to be terminated and re-created in order to change the hosting domain name.
Before we terminate your current account, you should
1. Make sure you have registered the new domain name
2. Backup all your website files and databases (if any) to your local terminal.
3. Download all your emails to your local terminal as well through email client such as Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, etc.
4. Send us with your confirmation to terminate and re-create your hosting account. Please complete the email with your current domain name and the new one as well as your backup status.
After we have received your email
1. We will terminate your current hosting account.
2. We will create a new hosting account with new domain name.
3. We will send you the new login information.
After you have received the new account login information
1. Upload all the website files and databases (if any).
2. Re-create all the email accounts and configure the email settings (if any) in your hosting control panel.
3. You may or may not need to update the DNS depending on the existing and the new server specification. You could verify it with us.
1.) Custom technical charge will applied if you required our help to move the web content.
2.) Please allow 1 working day to process the domain change.
3.) The above information is not included Linux Hosting which come with cPanel.