A virtual directory is a friendly name, or alias, for a physical directory on your server that does not reside in the home directory. For example, if you create a virtual directory called "images" from a folder anywhere on your server, the contents of that folder will appear at http://www.domainname.com/images/ even though they are not physically located in the images/ subfolder of your web site's root folder.
Creating A Virtual Directory In Website Panel :
1. Login to your Website Panel via http://cp.domain.com.
2. Select the Hosting Package such as EBiz Gold Windows.
3. Select the Web Sites option from left box.
4. Click on your domain (eg, domain.com).
5. Select Virtual Dirs tab and click Create Directory button
6. Add Virtual Directory page will open
7. In the Directory Name box, type a name for the virtual directory.
8. In the Folder box, type or browse to the physical directory in which the virtual directory resides.
9. Finally, click Create Directory button. Virtual Directory Properties page will open